When BAGCHURCH Praise The Lord
BAGCHURCH in Worship
The Word of God by His servant
Bible verses of the message
2 Corinthians 12:1-5
- 1 It is not expedient for me doubtless to glory. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord.
- 2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven.
- 3 And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;)
- 4 How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.
- 5 Of such an one will I glory: yet of myself I will not glory, but in mine infirmities.
- 7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.
- 7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
- 8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
- 9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
- 10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
- 11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
- 12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
- 13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
- 15 Look down from heaven, and behold from the habitation of thy holiness and of thy glory: where is thy zeal and thy strength, the sounding of thy bowels and of thy mercies toward me? are they restrained?
- 14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: